By clicking "Confirm" below you will confirm that you are a member of the organization: . The organization administrator will approve this and you will be able to submit data on behalf of, and review data for that organization. Thank you!
Your registration for an orgnization has been received and a Data Portal admin notified. In order to ensure organizational data is secure GGGI admins will confirm individual association with an organization. Confirmation should take less than 24 hours and you will receive an email confirming registrtation.
Profile / Enroll with Organization
Join an Existing Organization
If you are a member of an organization that already collaborates with the GGGI and has a registered Data Portal account, you can notify your organizational admin. When you are approved as part of that orgaization you will be able to:
- Submit data on behalf of that organization
- View data in accordance with access rights of that organization (for example, if you are an acadameic or research organization you will have access to all data available for research and publishing etc.)
- View all data submitted by or pertaining to your organization via Organizational or Project reporting
Check if your Organization is registered here:
- Emerald Sea Protection Society
- Deep Search Diving
Register an Organization
Organizational involvement with the GGGI Data Portal allows for:
- The submission / sharing of data in accordance with our data sharing agreements
- Access to organizational specific reporting and resources, allowing you to track submitted data for your org.
- Grouping members together within your organization for shared data submission and tracking: for example a beach cleanup working in multiple sites could register under one organization, and submitted data would be tracked and coordinated as a group, accessible to admins and members
To register your organization, you should hold a position within it that allows you to agree to the terms of using and sharing Data with the Global Ghost Gear Initiative. We have no restrictions on the number of type of organizations that may join, and welcome collaboration with any interested party.